Code of Ethics
All Zinzeudo Infinite Wellness Practitioners, Affiliates, and Educators shall:
- Honor my commitment to provide the highest quality wellness service and/or class to all future and potential clients/students.
- Conduct myself in a professional and ethical manner in relation to my clients/students, fellow practitioners & colleagues and the general public.
- Treat clients in accordance with holistic principles (Recommend treatment based upon the specific needs of the client.)
- Educate clients/students in the quality and availability of wellness products and services within my scope of practice.
- Refrain from engaging in any sexual conduct or sexual activities involving clients/students.
- Recognize that my primary obligation is always to the client’s comfort, welfare and health, and agree to practice my profession to the best of my ability for my client’s benefit.
- Provide clients/students with informed consent/disclosure statement and information that includes training, certification, scope of practice, payment structure, benefits, limitations and expectations of both the practitioner and client/student.
- I will continue my education and improve upon my skills and professional standards whenever possible as my profession requires.
- Provide services within the scope and the limits of my training. I will not use techniques for which I have not had proper training and will represent my education, training, qualifications and abilities honestly. I will acknowledge the limitations of my skills and when necessary, refer clients/students to the appropriate qualified professionals.
- I will not diagnose, prescribe or provide any service, which requires a license to practice unless I am specifically licensed to do so.
- Maintain client/student confidentiality and not discuss to anyone the information I obtain during consultation, or through professional recommendations, without my client’s/student’s consent except when required by law.
- Support all Practitioners, Affiliates and Educators (Associates) at all time and never criticize, condemn or otherwise degrade other Associates in the presence of clients or others.
- Respect the rights of other Associates and will cooperate with all Associates in a friendly and professional manner.
- Not give guarantees regarding the results of any recommendations, nor exploit a client/student for financial gain through misrepresentation of any sort.
- Promote my services ethically and honestly, and advertise only those skills for which I have received proper training or certification.
- Refrain from the use of any mind-altering drugs, alcohol, or intoxicants prior to or during a professional consultation/class or while representing Zinzeudo Infinite Wellness.
- If I were to violate this Code of Ethics, I will terminate my professional association with Zinzeudo Infinite Wellness.