Yoga: REStore, Release, and RISE-Meditate Together December 2021Zinzeudo Infinite Wellness
This class meets on Thursdays at 9:00am in December.
This intentional self-care practice, connects the mind to muscle and is another technique we use to encourage cellular release of mental, emotional, and physical stress and tension.
Unlike other active physical practices, this low-impact practice focuses on moving energy through the body through breath, and gives us an opportunity to meditate for a longer deeper connection of rest and healing.
What to Expect
- focus is on the breath, which directs the energy flow of the body within
- gentle movement and stretches before practice, (most of the time spend on supine position, facing upward).
- Can include Relaxation to Guided Meditation music
- Practice of Mantra and Exploring different styles of Meditations and basics to create your own consistent practice at home
- Find a new found love with Your SELF: Reconnect with yourself and through connecting back to your Center
- Class duration ranges 45min- 60 min.
- Cost per class is $22
- Cost for all classes in one month is $18 each class up front
This sacred journey to Self-Care is a life changing path back home to Loving YOURSelf through developing a deeper Spirit-filled, soul-filled connection with your body as you reclaim and unleash the inherent power that has been within you all along!
Please be aware:
* Face masks are optional for all in-person Zinzeudo events.
* Zinzeudo doesn't allow food in their classroom space, however, beverages are welcome, with exception to glass containers