Shampoo Bar SoapZinzeudo
Shampoo Bar is very lightly scented with our signature lavender blend. It is designed for thinning hair. See below for detail on how to use it.
Best for Normal skin.
Ingredients: Saponified Organic Oils of Palm, Coconut, Olive and Palm Kernel, Natural Lavender Essential Oil Blend, Organic Lavender Oil, Rosemary Extract, Organic Aloe Vera
Measures 3" x 2 7/8" x 1" and weighs 3 1/2 oz.
Check out all of our organic bar soaps!
A great alternative to liquid shampoo products. Shampoos and conditions in one operation. Certified to USDA organic food standards by V.O.F.
- The thicker and curlier the hair the less a shampoo bar will work for you. Best for finer and short hair.
- Shampoo bars will lighten dyed and tinted hair
- Thin hair will probably not need a conditioner. The thicker the hair follicle the more additional conditioning will be desirable.
- Use only low or no-scented handmade bar soaps for a shampoo bar (hint: I use the Butter Bar as a shampoo bar because I do not want to smell lavender all day). Essential oils and scents are not good for hair especially over time.
- Shampoo bars may thicken the appearance of thin hair. They may also temporarily straighten wavy hair.
- You may need to experiment to find if washing your hair everyday is best for you.