3rd Solar Plexus Chakra CandleZinzeudo
The solar plexus chakra vibrates a bright sunny yellow color. Scented with uplifting fragrances of coriander and lemongrass, this candle smoothes out with the ancient resinous scent of frankincense.
The 3rd, or solar plexus, chakra is manipura in Sanskrit, meaning "lustrous gem" and is located just above the naval. Personal power, laughter, joy and anger are associated with this chakra.
- 7th Crown Chakra (sahasrara): understanding, acceptance and bliss
- 6th Third Eye Chakra (ajna): inner vision, intuition knowing and wisdom
- 5th Throat Chakra (vishudha): communication, self-expression and judgment
- 4th Heart Chakra: (anahata) higher consciousness, love and balance
- 3rd Solar Plexus Chakra: (manipura) personal power, laughter, joy and anger
- 2nd Sacral Chakra (svadhisthana): desire, pleasure, sexuality and creativity
- 1st Root Chakra (muladhara): earthly grounding and physical survival